Honeywell Garrett intercooler upgrade fits the 2015+ 2.3L Ecoboost Mustang in the stock location with no modofication needed, and can support up to 600 horsepower. This intercooler assembly leverages Honeywell Garrett’s extensive automotive and aerospace experience to offer the market a differentiated product.
The aluminum core features advanced offset fin design and vacuum brazed bar-and-plate construction resulting in superior thermal and fatigue performance. CFD optimized cast aluminum end tanks reduces recirculation and maximizes flow. The complete assembly results in up to a 30% reduction in pressure drop and up to a 40 degree reduction in charge air temperature.
The intercooler installs in two and a half hours using basic hand tools and can reuse the factory hoses, clamps, and bolts. Slightly elongated inlet and outlet ports create a secure surface for hose attachment reducing the chance of detachment on higher horsepower applications while maintaining compatibility with OEM hoses and aftermarket charge pipes.
- Rated up to 600 horsepower
- Aluminum core featuring advanced offset fin design and vacuum brazed bar-and-plate construction
- TIG welded CFD optimized cast aluminum end tanks
- 60% larger core than stock
- Up to a 40 degree reduction in inlet temperatures
- Up to a 30% reduction in pressure drop
- Elongated inlet and outlet ports for improved hose attachment
- Core Length: 21” (533mm)
- Core Height: 5.75” (146mm)
- Core Width: 5.32” (135mm)
- Inlet Dia: 2.75”
- Weight: 7.5kg
Part Number: grt857564-6001